About the instrument
A Startup Tunisia Official Partner SSO (See Partner Network page)
Launching a new program: The program the SSO is applying with has never been launched before (brand, content, value proposition, etc.)
Repeatable over time: The program is not just an edition and has a perennial vision
The criteria for differentiating applications are as follows:
- The added value of the program
- The founding team and the skills of the Program Manager
- The effort to connect the structure with other actors in the local or international ecosystem
- The potential sustainability of the program (beyond DEAL)
- Potential impact and key performance indicators
DEAL is a grant that can amount to 200 000 TND and which comes to finance the launch of new support programs that meet the expectations of startups.
DEAL provides the necessary support to SSOs in order to ensure high quality programs to startups in Tunisia and support them to find a stability of their business model.
Zoom in on the startup galaxy signals
Communiqué : À propos des plateformes de télé-médecine
Suite à la publication en date du 12 Novembre 2021 par le Conseil National de l’Ordre des Médecins, d’un communiqué interdisant aux médecins la pratique de la télé-médecine, Startup Tunisia réagit.6 Dec,2021